K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Nam Joo Hyuk's acting on Who Are You School 2015




Pann: Nam Joo Hyuk's acting honestly

1. [+141, -27] It's hard to say that his acting is bad because he suits Han Ian very well... His acting is awkward as an actor but his naturally suits the character as if he's the person

2. [+137, -13] Agree, his acting his honestly awkward. But the awkwardness matches Han Ian's image, it goes well with Han Ian's personalities ㅋㅋ His acting is not good but it's not too bad

3. [+91, -13] I thought the same ㅋㅋ I don't think it's bad but it's extremely cringe-worthy

4. [+51, -6] Kim So Hyun and Yook Sungjae are too good at acting so when the atmosphere is getting sad, Nam Joo Hyuk appears and ruins the mood... Am I the only one who thinks this?

5. [+51, -0] His eyes always look the same and his facial expressions are repetitive. He suits a student role because his face looks young but he needs to improve his acting. My personal thoughts... I'm a fan of him ㅠㅠ <3

6. [+47, -3] It's not good but it's OK because he suits a young student ㅋㅋ There are many good scenes, too. Like the bus scene... I can tolerate because of his visual

7. [+45, -0] Sometimes, I can see his bad acting but overall, it's fine because of Han Ian's aura

8. [+39, -3] I don't think he's bad. Han Ian's character itself is cringe-worthy

9. [+38, -3] Ahn Jae Hyun is so-so... Nam Joo Hyuk is decent and Kim Woo Bin is good

10. [+30, -2] I'm a fan of Nam Joo Hyuk but I agree ㅋㅋ

Back To Top