K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Secret behind the names of the victims on Crime Scene



Season 1 Episode 8 - victim 'Go Hye Jin'



Season 1 Episode 10 - victim 'Jun Hyo Jin'



Season 2 Episode 2 - victim 'Kim Jae Won'



Season 2 Episode 3 - victim 'Park Hye Ri'



Season 2 Episode 4 - victim 'Kim Jae Hee'



Season 2 Episode 6 - victim 'Yoo Gi Hwan'



Season 2 Episode 8 - victim 'Kim Hye Rim'



The names of the victims are the names of Crime Scene staff!

=

Instiz: Truth behind the names of the victims on JTBC Crime Scene

- So are they all gonna die?

- Is this Battle Royale ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Staff death note ㅋㅋㅋ

- They're dying one by one ㅠㅠ

- At the end of the show, the staff names are in the credits and I saw one name written in red. I was wondering why and I found that it was the victim's name. So I knew about this ㅋㅋ

- The must feel strange as they're filming the show ㅋㅋ "I'm dead!!"

- Kim Jae Won's mannequin was honestly scary...


Back To Top