K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The reason why Yoo Jae Suk quit smoking



"I couldn't have two things at the same time. I had to give up something that I liked. I'm aging, and I'm lacking physically. I won't be the same unless I prepare for the future. On an episode where we have to chase, the fun aspect comes if I almost catch the person I'm chasing. Even though I like smoking, I had to quit."

-

Pann: The reason why Yoo Jae Suk quit smoking

1. [+166, -4] Yoo Jae Suk has good mentality but I think it's also the fact that the people around him are ruining themselves, such as Kang Ho Dong and Noh Hong Chul

2. [+131, -1] But his aging days are stronger and shinier than his young days

3. [+85, -44] This is the reason why he's on a long-run. No wonder why people even say he might be a psychopath... They say someone who's too perfect is also problematic

4. [+37, -1] Yoo God is getting more beautiful as he ages... His mentality and sayings touch my heart. Park Myung Soo gives realistic criticisms whereas Yoo God gives opinions as he embraces the wounds. Park Myung Soo and Yoo God's sayings are all meaningful

5. [+26, -3] No matter what, the person I envy the most is Na Kyung Eun announcer... She has Yoo Jae Suk who's liked by every citizen. She must be also very kind and nice ㅠㅠ Can you find someone else like him? He has nothing to be criticized... Respect

6. [+18, -1] People that are at the top tend to take care of themselves as a basic


Back To Top