Instiz: SM CEO Kim Young Min's controversial interview that targets YG
Kim Young Min:
"Each SHINee member has their own advantage, and I personally think SHINee's advantage is their 'brilliant fanciness'. It's not easy to be fancy and brilliant at the same time. 'Hip-hop' is dark, and 'brilliant' sounds like trying hard. SHINee is about brilliant fanciness."
- I only see it as a praise for SHINee
- Didn't Yang Hyun Suk say something about EXO before? I don't really see the problem. Kim Young Min should focus on working on his company instead of saying these things
- I'm a hardcore Bigbang fan but I don't see what's wrong
- Is it controversial because he says hip-hop is dark and brilliance is trying hard?
- Well it's true that hip-hop is dark, isn't it?
- Since when it became like 'YG = hip-hop'?