Pann: When is an idol group considered popular?
(Pann says popular groups are EXO, SHINee, B2ST, Infinite, and Block B. Bigbang is above popular. BTS, BTOB, and VIXX are uncertain.)
1. [+295, -252] Is Block B really considered popular?
2. [+249, -3] In my opinion, it's when the fandom is quite established, they have certain fans, and when they win #1 with each comback
3. [+203, -113] BTOB and VIXX are trends? What a joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+136, -21] It's when the group gets called a trend. Those groups were trends
5. [+121, -29] I don't agree with VIXX, BTOB, Block B, and Bangtan
6. [+103, -10] Block B and B1A4 are popular. BTOB, VIXX, and Bangtan are getting there. VIXX is the most popular one among them
7. [+82, -16] When the idols get hate on pann
8. [+79, -0] When non-fans know at least three songs from the group
9. [+72, -54] What about B1A4? Us Banas have weak fandom power online but we're strong offline
10. [+59, -6] It's until Block B and B1A4. VIXX is barely on the line, they should do well with their next promotion. I like BTOB but I don't agree with them... Please win #1
11. [+56, -4] Bangtan and VIXX are only known by idol fans in their teens. BTOB is completely unknown except teenagers
12. [+39, -1] I'm sorry but it's until Infinite. You shouldn't look at it from a teenager's perspective. Infinite is the last idol group that's known by adults. Who knows idols like Bangtan Boys and VIXX? They're not popular, they're objectively nugu