K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Eight hardest majors to study



Instiz: Top 8 majors that are hard to study




8) Mechanical engineering



7) Electronic engineering



6) Accounting



5) Medicine/ medical science



4) Laws



3) Ballistics



2) Nuclear physics



1) Quantum physics (Einstein also found it hard to study)


=


- Math is a basic course that's hard, right? I missed my scholarship because of math...

- I liked studying laws so it wasn't too bad for me

- Electronic engineering is only 7th? It's the biggest and the most high-tech major in the world

- I'm seeing my major ^^....

- I really hate accounting ㅠㅠ It's a totally different language

- I'm bad at science... I find people good at science attractive ㅠㅠ

- Let me smile as a humanities major

- The reason why accounting is hard is because if there's a tiny mistake, you have to re-do it all over from the start...

- Common characteristic of these majors - very high chance of getting employed


Back To Top