K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Boy groups' debuts (2003 ~ 2012)



Pann: Male idols' debuts (2003~2012)




TVXQ - Hug




SS501 - Warning




Super Junior - Twins




Bigbang - La La La




FT Island - Love Sick




SHINee - Replay




2AM - This Song




2PM - 10 Out of 10




U-KISS - Not Young




MBLAQ - Oh Yeah

B2ST - Bad Girl
CNBLUE - Loner
ZE:A - Mazeltov
Infinite - Come Back Again
Teen Top - Clap
DMTN - Round 1
Block B - Freeze
B1A4 - O.K
Boyfriend - Boyfriend
B.A.P - Warrior
BTOB - Insane
EXO - MAMA
VIXX - Super Hero


=


1. [+185, -28] The stage outfits of MAMA looked like they'd sing trot. I was like, "their fans have such weird taste"... But I was actually making fun of myself in the future...

2. [+145, -19] I'm an Inspirit. When I first watched the debut stage of Come Back Again, I thought I'd never become their fan. But I can't find the exit for 5 years... sobs

3. [+130, -20] Infitite? Who is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ OP, let's fight!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+32, -5] When I first saw EXO, I thought, "who are these possessed people? This must be a concept of totemism. I thought they'd flop. But now I'm also possessed

5. [+28, -5] When I watched BTOB's debut stage, I laughed because they were so ugly. But on that night, Eunkwang was in my dream and he kept singing Insane in front of me. So I was apologizing to him. I woke up, searched up BTOB, and became a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Other fans say their singers looked handsome since debut, but I keep my mouth shut ㅋㅋ But BTOB is handsome imo, especially you, Eunkwang!!!!

6. [+24, -5] BTOB's Insane is such a good song, you won't regret. If they released Wow now, it could've won #1 ㅠㅠ People don't know the singer but they know the song ㅋㅋ "Different class~ I'm different~ I look different~ I like it~" I hope they win #1 with their upcoming album on June

7. [+23, -3] I wasn't familiar with EXO when they debuted. My friends were SM stans and they were watching the music video beside me. I was on my phone and I kept glancing at the MV. Suddenly, the part where they rap, "dying, killing, fighting, shouting, this is not a war~~~!!!!!!!!!!" came and I was so shocked ㅋㅋ I told them it was scary. But at some point, my gallery started to be filled by EXO

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+21, -5] You have to listen to Come Back Again with a live band. Electric guitar, drums and base ㅠㅠ It's really daebak. Even if you're not a fan, you must listen to it with a live band. At an Infinite concert, it's an encore song. Infinite appears with the sounds of a guitar and it gives me goosebumps

9. [+20, -4] "I want to be a bed in your room for a day~" The lyrics are perverted but it sounded sweet because TVXQ sang it

10. [+18, -2] This was already 7 years ago...

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+14, -1] Just like Yoo Hee Yeol said, I was certain that Sunggyu was the main vocalist


Back To Top