K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The cast you want for Unpretty Rapstar 2



Pann: Unpretty Rapstar 2 is confirmed!! [Who do you want to be on it?]





1. [+172, -26] EXID LE!!! I like her so much

2. [+136, -13] Ji Yoo Min from K-Pop Star

3. [+132, -3] I want a rapper who quietly does their task like Cheetah

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+83, -1] Don't cast San E for the MC

5. [+71, -35] I'm fine with anyone but not idols ㅋㅋ I don't want them to be a crybaby or shows off their status like AOA Jimin

6. [+62, -19] I don't want someone like Jimin

7. [+49, -0] There needs to be a fierce cast and a bad cast for the show to be funny ㅋㅋ

8. [+47, -9] LE. Isn't LE a top female idol rapper?

9. [+26, -5] I want to watch Idol Rapstar with idols like Minho, Yunho, Doojoon, and Taecyeon ㅋㅋ To see the most idiotic ones ㅋㅋ


Back To Top