K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXID members



Pann: EXID honestly



Hyerin



Solji



Junghwa



LE



Hani




=


1. [+76, -1] Solji's singing is really good... I was surprised when I listened to MR removed version... LE is also a good rapper and they're all pretty and good singers. I personally liked the song. After listening to it twice, I already remember the whole song. I listened to the song instead of studying today

2. [+60, -2] Junghwa and Hyerin are both my type ㅠㅠㅋㅋ

3. [+54, -2] Hyerin's smile is so pretty ㅠㅠ

4. [+28, -0] Cute ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+25, -0] Solji is pretty ㅠㅠ

6. [+19, -0] But Junghwa needs to work on her singing

7. [+17, -2] At first, I found Hani the prettiest but she's so tomboyish and unfeminine so I like Junghwa more now ㅋㅋ I'm a guy

8. [+14, -1] Don't worry, Hani won't be like Suzy. She's not innocently pretty like Suzy, she's pretty as a fierce character. She's perfectly pretty but she's too unique-looking so she's not the type that guys will go crazy for. She gets mixed opinions. She'll be popular like Hara in the past but she'll never be a top idol. From what I'm seeing, girls are actually not jealous and they like her so much, so I think she'll be like Krystal



Back To Top