K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jang Geun Suk makes a surprise appearance at fans' get-together



Pann: A star who made a surprise appearance at fans' get-together








1. [+148, -16] I was there ㅋㅋ I thought my heart would burst out of my mouth ㅋㅋ The managers came later and looked for Jang Geun Suk, it was so funny ㅋㅋ

2. [+108, -20] There's a celebrity who actually attends fans' get-together? Jang Geun Suk's fan love is daebak... I envy the fans

3. [+101, -16] It was daebak

4. [+52, -30] I get that Jang Geun Suk loves his fans but are the comments written by one person ㅋㅋ Why do they sound so awkward ㅋㅋ

5. [+29, -25] Here comes media-play from a company... Boring

6. [+29, -2] A star appears at fans' get-together ㅋㅋ Did the fans faint? ㅋㅋ

7. [+23, -1] Wow... not a fanmeet, but fans' get-together? Jang Geun Suk fans must be enjoying their stan life

8. [+22, -1] Hul!! Not a fanmeet, but fans' get-together? Daeeebak!!!

9. [+21, -2] Of course Jang Geun Suk... Is he bare-face? His visual is freaking awesome and he proved himself to be fan babo... I envy his fans

10. [+21, -0] I wish my bias was also like him... I'm so jealous

11. [+19, -0] Daebak!!! He was on economics seat???? Why wasn't I on the same plane ㅋㅋ Amazing, Jang Geun Suk... No matter what others say, you're the best in terms of fan love

12. [+18, -5] His company is spamming these posts to bury his tax scandal ㅋㅋ

Back To Top