K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Visuals of rookie girl groups



Pann: Visuals of rookie girl groups



Red Velvet Yeri (99'er)



Lovelyz Yein (98'er)



GFriend Umji (98'er)



CLC Yeeun (98'er)


=


1. [+80, -21] Sooyoung is not the maknae anymore ㅠㅠ But I'll cheer for Yeri

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+67, -33] I like you lots, Yein <3 She's so cute when she speaks ㅋㅋ She's the maknae but her proportions slay the unnies ㅋㅋ Do well, Lovelyz!

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+60, -30] Lovelyz Yein is so pretty ㅠㅠ Her behavior is so cute

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+32, -5] I never thought the Red Velvet member is 17... She's too pretty ㅋㅋ I like Lovelyz Yein ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+30, -12] Yein has monolids but she's so pretty and cute

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+30, -1] So pretty

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+28, -0] I love Red Velvet maknae line

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top