K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Suzy's makeup changes in Architecture 101



Pann: Suzy's makeup changes in Architecture 101 (+ deleted scene)


PD: "Suzy is a fresh college student in the 90's, so she rarely wears makeup. In the beginning, she comes with a completely bare face. Not even BB cream, her face has zero makeup on."

Suzy: "In the beginning of the film, I wore no makeup at all. I was so worried so I couldn't sleep the day before. I skipped dinner because I might've gotten a pimple."



Beginning of the film - Completely bare face



Mid-film: Base makeup + eyeliner + mascara



After mid-film: makeup gets thicker



At the end - Awkward full-makeup



Deleted scene - Suzy trying to put makeup with a guide book


=


1. [+204, -7] She's still pretty whether she wears makeup or not

2. [+172, -13] Young kids wouldn't know... Architecture 101 makes me cry inside. It reminds me of my first love. Suzy is love, her bare face is so pretty

3. [+122, -5] Daebak! I want to watch Architecture 101 again

4. [+63, -0] Woah, her bare face is totally crazy. She was in front of cameras with a bare face? She has such good skin

5. [+50, -0] She definitely looks prettier with makeup but she's also pretty without it

6. [+42, -0] Wow, that was her bare face? So pretty

7. [+40, -0] I envy her face and skin...

8. [+37, -1] Lee Je Hoon must have a strong heart. If she's staring at me like that, I'd get a heart attack



Back To Top