K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Songs you're addicted to these days



Pann: Is there a song you're addicted to these days?


1. [+101, -23] I recommend Infinite's Shower. I like how the lyrics are all in Korean

2. [+100, -39] I love Lovelyz's Hi ㅠㅠ

3. [+87, -5] Jang Jae In's Auditory Hallucination! I didn't watch Kill Me Heal Me but the song is so good

4. [+19, -3] I love Blossom by Lyn and VIXX Leo



5. [+18, -2] Bangtan Boys' Just One Day and Infinite's Back

6. [+16, -4] I love Bangtan Boys' Let Me Know. It's completely my type

7. [+16, -5] I listen to Mamamoo often. Hi Hi Ha He Ho, Love Lane, My Everything, Peppermint Chocolate, Baton Touch, etc

8. [+15, -0] Epik High's Born Hater ㅋㅋ I listen to this when I'm frustrated and I feel so much better ㅋㅋ

9. [+14, -4] Lovelyz's Hi is addictive

10. [+13, -3] BTOB and Winner! Lover Boy, Monday To Sunday, Tonight, etc

11. [+12, -0] B2ST's On Rainy Days! I'm not a fan of B2ST but I like the song

12. [+11, -1] VIXX's The Answer Is You. The lyrics are all Korean and they're such good lyrics

13. [+11, -3] Junsu's Flower. I love how the song is dreamy ㅠㅠ

14. [+10, -4] Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake and Automatic



Back To Top