K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Minah in 2009 & Minah in 2015



Pann: High school student Minah 6 years ago... and current Minah in 2015





=


1. [+157, -17] I'm afraid that people will bash her... I personally like Minah

2. [+145, -14] Wow, this is like a drama or a movie... So touching. She must feel so proud

3. [+117, -17] She's still cute when she pulls a sexy concept ㅋㅋ But it's not like she doesn't look sexy. The song's chorus is also catchy. I hope she doesn't get hate

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+65, -1] The CEO of the vocal academy Minah used to attend made a company and scouted Minah. She was scouted to a better company but she stayed with him ㅠㅠ Minah hwaiting

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+53, -1] God Jong Suk CEO ㅠㅠ Look at his face ㅠㅠ This is so touching. Jong Suk had to sell his house and do investment for Girl's Day's Expect and got the unnies popular ㅠㅠ



6. [+44, -1] It's touching ㅠㅠ I'm glad she's doing well now

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+35, -1] I started cheering for her after hearing the story of her and the CEO. The CEO made his own company with Minah alone and worked hard to make Girl's Day popular. Minah was scouted to other companies but she rejected them all... I hope she succeeds

8. [+34, -1] I love Minah ㅠㅠ I can see that she's working hard on and off the stage

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+30, -4] The reason why I'm viewing Minah positively is because this. There are many female celebrities that ruin their pretty faces with plastic surgery. Minah got a lot of hateful comments for her looks but she still didn't get work done. Honestly, Minah would look so much prettier if she gets her eyes done. She must've been very tempted to get plastic surgery. But she loves herself with the way she is. It's very cool

10. [+29, -1] I'm a Daisy and am I the only one who cried at this? Before Girl's Day got popular, they did all sorts of events... I even saw them performing on a track field while other people were playing soccer beside them. Thank you Girl's Day for working hard. Don't give up and smile!



Back To Top