K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM Rookies Taeyong's ulppas

"ulppa" is someone who's a fan of an idol for only the looks


Pann: The reason why SM fraud wannabe Taeyong is debuting




"Why are you so handsome ㅠㅠ Why are you so cute ㅠㅠ Why are your eyes so pretty ㅠㅠ ... Please debut, please... I'm gonna go to the showcase... ㅠㅠ (continues to fangirl)"

- Because of the ulppas


=


1. [+178, -6] Even though the responses are negative for now, I think people will shield him in the future... He's gonna debut and his group will gain many fans. The fans will say, "the past is not important, the present is" ㅋㅋ Don't do this...

2. [+149, -8] I freaking hate him ㅋㅋ

3. [+149, -6] I hate ulppas. Why do they like a scammer?

4. [+78, -2] Eye terror, gross ㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+59, -8] Just wait a bit. They'll debut, do a reality show, show them practicing with worn-out shoes, show how tired they are, they'll cry, and the fangirls will arise ㅋㅋ "Don't bash him for what he already apologized for! Have you not done the same thing when you were immature? He's working hard now! Look how jealous people are just because my oppa is getting popular!" I swear it'll be exactly like this

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+53, -0] I don't even find him handsome. His face is cheesy, not my style

7. [+50, -5] His face is Siwon's type which I really hate

8. [+45, -2] But I understand why. He look like he'll be the most popular one. The rest of the trainees look cheap for some reason

9. [+42, -0] He's handsome but his face type is not a trend nowadays. It was a trend in the 80's~90's. He's handsome in a cheesy way

10. [+35, -0] He's unpleasantly handsome



Back To Top