K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Four visuals of rookie girl groups



Pann: Looking at four new visuals of girl groups



Red Velvet Irene



Lovelyz Mijoo



Sonamoo Nahyun



GFriend Yerin


=


1. [+144, -30] Irene ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+129, -61] Mijoo <3

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+122, -25] I wish the best for all four groups

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+69, -57] They're all average except Irene

5. [+55, -9] I like Mijoo's personalities ㅠㅠ She takes care of her fans and she's cute ㅋㅋ She can dance, sing, and rap. She's tall with a good body. She's a natural beauty and her past is clean. I'm cheering for you, Mijoo

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+44, -2] I'm anticipating for Irene and Mijoo's visuals in the future. After years, they'll look so pretty

7. [+24, -1] I guess GFriend's visual is really bad... How can she be the visual...

8. [+24, -3] Yerin is pretty in GFriend only. She's nothing when she's compared to other female idols ㅋㅋ



Back To Top