K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Line-up for Nepal episode on 'My Friend's Home'



Article: [Exclusive] James Hooper turns out to be a hidden member of 'My Friend's Home'... Departures to Nepal today (30th)

Source: Star News via Nate

James, Yoo Se Yoon, Alberto, Zhang Yuan, Sujan, Daniel, and Mark Tetto are going to be on the Nepal episode

1. [+171, -4] Oh Daniel! I was sad because he was never on the show. I'm so happy

2. [+125, -2] Have a safe trip :) Hope it's a good one!

3. [+81, -23] Why Mark??

4. [+43, -21] Can Zhang Yuan leave the show? He always makes Tyler to all the work just because "he's the maknae". He causes disturbances and his show-off attitude is so annoying. He's turning more dislikable

5. [+36, -1] Why are Tyler and Guillaume not going? ㅜㅜ I know they have their own reasons but it's sad. I hope they join on the next trip

6. [+35, -1] I wish Tyler and Guillaume were also going ㅜㅜ

7. [+32, -1] 'My Friend's Home' requires the members to be overseas for days. So instead of having permanent members, they're using available members. Changing the members is also refreshing and fun

8. [+28, -2] Guillaume? ㅜㅜ



Back To Top