K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

FNC's discrimination towards FT Island



Pann: I pity FT Island so much


1. [+161, -6] FNC is a total trash. When the artists have a comeback, they do so much media-play but there's none for FT Island ㅋㅋ The upload the teasers on their fansite only. Articles? Promotions? None, of course. They said they don't promote FT Island because "their self-composed songs are too good so people will only listen to them." Fuck, they're trying to reduce the popularity of the self-composed songs so that they'll earn more money. Good luck with your comeback FT Island!!

2. [+159, -6] Can they please terminate their contract with FNC... FT Island's new album is entire self-composed and the members even said it's their first baby. It's a very precious album for them ㅠㅠ Please listen to their title track Pray. We'll work hard for you and stab the company's back



3. [+134, -4] Wow, the teaser is so amazing. I don't even know how to describe this. This is just amazing... No wonder they're a band. I'm gonna download the song on the 23rd right away. This is daebak, I can't believe how their talent is underrated

4. [+48, -1] I love you, your music is our pride. We'll promise that we'll make you shine

5. [+42, -1] I'm a fan of CNBLUE but I also like FT Island. I was anticipating for FT's upcoming album and I was so surprised to see no media-play for it. There was an article of FT Island on main page of Naver so I thought it was media-play, but it was a birthday article... It's not like the company is poor and FT Island was their main group. It's wrong to discriminate like this. It'd be more beneficial for FT Island to move to another company. FNC's discrimination has no solution

6. [+40, -0] FT Island's teaser is legendary and daebak but only the fans know it. I'm speechless. I wouldn't be complaining if FNC was a powerless company. Why are they doing media-play for all artists except FT Island? They're obviously doing it on purpose. They're doing nonsense media-play about dramas and stuff when FT Island's comeback is only 3 days away... I can't fall asleep because I'm so pissed off. Thank you for your post! As a Primadonna, I'm so touched <3



Back To Top