K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Visuals of Seoul Performing Arts High School vs Hanlim Arts High School



Instiz: Seoul Performing Arts High School vs Hanlim Arts High School visual


Left: Idols from Seoul Performing Arts High School
Right: Idols from Hanlim Arts High School



93'ers

B1A4 Gongchan vs SHINee Taemin



94'ers

EXO Sehun vs Winner Taehyun



95'ers

SM Rookies Taeyong vs BTOB Sungjae



96'ers

BAP Zelo vs Seventeen Jihoon



97'ers

Bangtan Boys Jungkook vs i-Teen Dongmin


=


- They're all handsome... Taehyunnie ㅠㅠ

- Seoul Performing Arts High School for me <3

- The Dongmin guy is quite handsome

- Honestly, Taeyong's visual is like a prince ㅋㅋㅋ

- Hanlim's school uniform is prettier

- It's my first time of seeing Dongmin and he's really handsome. Sorry to say it to a guy but he looks like Naeun

- Taehyun looks different without his mid-parted hair

- Jungkook looks like a baby ㅋㅋ Cute

- I thought Jihoon was Zico

- I wish my body could split into two so that I could attend both schools



Back To Top