K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seolhyun's meokbang on Happy Together



Pann: How Seolhyun eats jjajang ramen





=


1. [+381, -165] I don't know who she is and I saw her on Happy Together. I could only think that she was trying to copy other female idols' popular meokbang

2. [+133, -158] She eats so deliciously, it's cute how she's cooling down the food ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+132, -75] Choa is clapping, she's so cute ㅋㅋ

4. [+107, -62] She's so dislikable after I watched her on variety shows. She used to be cute but not anymore

5. [+76, -41] Why is Seolhyun getting so much hate? Did she do something wrong or are people just jealous? I'm honestly curious

6. [+64, -14] Honestly, it doesn't look good. Who would swallow that amount of food at once? Why do girl groups have to do this? I don't like it when they act pretty but it also doesn't look good how they exaggerate their eating in front of cameras



Back To Top