K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Eric Nam's facial expressions as he travels around



Pann: Eric Nam's facial expressions as he travels around











=


1. [+121, -1] Woah, I've never seen any guy who looks lovely, but he's so lovely ㅠㅠ His looks go by his personalities, his face and personalities are both so lovely... He's totally puppy-faced ㅋㅋ

2. [+105, -1] Eric Nam is so cute.... My ideal type ㅠㅠ The way he talks is so pretty, I like him a lot

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+90, -1] Eric Nam is so cute ㅋㅋ He looks like he has a lot of aegyo. His reactions on WGM are the funniest

4. [+32, -0] Eric Nam is so likable... He's the type of style that would be adored ㅋㅋ

5. [+22, -0] So cute 

6. [+18, -0] So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he succeeds 

7. [+15, -0] I prefer puppy-faced guys like Eric than strikingly handsome guys

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top