K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Won Bin in real life



Pann: Glance of Won Bin in real life




=


1. [+114, -2] I'm speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please do a drama or a film ㅠㅠ

2. [+70, -2] Really handsome

3. [+59, -2] Who says Won Bin is mixed?

4. [+41, -1] Please have many kids when you get married. You need to spread your genes as much as possible ㅠㅠ

5. [+34, -1] I think these pictures are posted by those who didn't actually see him in real life. I saw him at an event and I don't even remember his face. He was just shining ㅋㅋ It's not like his face is pale, it's not like his head is small like Kim Soo Hyun, and it's not like he's tall like Kim Woo Bin. But his face features were so confident of themselves!!! They were yelling, "I'm the handsomest eyes, nose, and lips!!!" I was blanked out after I saw him. It's even sorry to say he's handsome. He's seriously not human. You're just like woah... and then he's gone

6. [+34, -1] Honestly, if this hyung asks me to kiss him, I'll kiss him for real



Back To Top