K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Female idols' looks that get mixed opinions



Pann: Female idols' looks that get mixed opinions



SNSD Seohyun



Apink Hayoung



Red Velvet Seulgi



Girl's Day Sojin



F(x) Luna



T-ara Jiyeon



4Minute Sohyun



Kara Gyuri



Lovelyz Kei


=


1. [+106, -46] How does Yoona get mixed opinions? People might not find her the prettiest but don't they generally think she's pretty? I'm shocked ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+103, -115] SNSD Yoona gets strongly mixed opinions

3. [+85, -79] Hul... I don't find any of them pretty except Seulgi... I especially never found Seohyun pretty

4. [+42, -44] Why does everybody say no for Seohyun? I think she's so pretty

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+32, -16] I was flustered after seeing the best reply ㅋㅋ Does Yoona really get mixed opinions? I only have pictures of Yoona, Suzy, and Lee Yeon Hee on my phone. Aren't the three of them famous for not getting mixed opinions?

6. [+29, -8] Seohyun looks much prettier in pictures taken by other people than her selcas. Even her article pictures are better

7. [+27, -11] It's unrelated but am I the only one who doesn't find Naeun pretty? She looks pretty when she has the right makeup+stage lights+front face+long hair+mouth closed. But other than that, I don't find her pretty at all... I don't think Luv stages suit Naeun, she looks too ugly...

8. [+27, -7] I admit that Kei gets mixed opinions ㅋㅋ Even the fans have mixed opinions on her. But I find her pretty and her voice is amazing

9. [+26, -17] It's not like Luna gets mixed opinions, she's simply not pretty

10. [+23, -5] Krystal, too

11. [+22, -15] No for Seohyun and Kei

12. [+21, -19] Big no for Sojin



Back To Top