K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Family-like idol groups



Pann: Which groups do you think are family-like?


1. [+275, -16] Infinite, B2ST, Apink, BTOB, Block B. I burst into laughter when I heard that Zico dated Park Kyung's ex-girlfriend when they were in elementary school

2. [+256, -23] Sunggyu was asked when he was bored of his members. He answered, "do you ever get bored by your family?"

3. [+209, -26] Infinite



4. [+106, -1] It's Shinhwa ㅋㅋ Do you think it's easy to be together for 17 years... They paid for each other's debt and takes care of each member's parents' birthdays

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+83, -11] Infinite!! The reason why I like Infinite is because of their family-like friendship

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+81, -1] Infinite, B2ST, BTOB, Apink, B1A4

7. [+79, -5] Cube line seems to be very close with their fellow members

8. [+70, -21] ShiBeaIn

9. [+70, -4] Hm

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+66, -2] Infinite for me!! I can see that they're comfortable with each other. And I also think Block B and B2ST are very close, seeing how the maknaes behave to the hyungs

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+63, -73] SNSD <3 I think I'll get a lot of downvotes

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top