K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Song Jaerim and Kim Soeun at MBC Entertainment Awards



Pann: Jaerim-ah, this is not WGM.gif




=


1. [+154, -20] They match well, what's with these comments...

2. [+133, -5] The boys in my class do this to me. The reason why it looks good is because the guy is Song Jaerim. When I talk to a boy and he suddenly shoves his face, I really want to smack his head. Why the hell do they shove their faces like that... Do they think they'll make my heart flutter with that?

3. [+98, -176] Song Jaerim exaggerates too much... If he really likes her, then he should date for real instead

4. [+52, -0] When they do this, people say they're exaggerating. When they don't do this, people say they're just a business couple ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What should they do, then?

5. [+42, -3] People are so negative. I think they match well~ ㅋㅋ



Back To Top