K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM vs JYP



Pann: What if you had to join either SM or JYP






=


1. [+358, -11] 
SM - You never know when you'll debut
JYP - You never know when you'll get popular

2. [+291, -327] I'll choose SM if I want popularity. I'll choose JYP if I want to learn music and be a long-term singer

3. [+290, -56] Best reply needs to be fixed:
SM - You never know when you'll debut
JYP - You never know when you'll debut + You never know when you'll get popular

4. [+206, -110] I want to join YG

5. [+123, -22] Honestly, isn't it SM? SM gets a lot of hate but SM has stable fandoms so their albums sell well... JYP artists are popular but they're a bit mediocre

6. [+106, -36] SM for me... Why do people think SM has poor musicality? I even like SM's fairy-like music ㅠㅠ

7. [+90, -23] If I were aiming to be an idol, I'll only try for SM and debut there ㅋㅋ

8. [+85, -24] SM. You never know when you'll debut but in return, you get the popularity you deserve... I honestly never thought SM's music is poor

9. [+81, -62] I'd rather go to YG

10. [+75, -39] Am I the only one choosing YG? YG artists debut really late, but in the survival shows, they all debut eventually. I also like hip-hop



Back To Top