K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Celebrities in your dreams



Pann: Tell about the celebrities in your dreams





=


1. [+226, -2] Choo Sung Hoon was in my dream... I was being chased by him and it was so scary. I've never experienced anything as scary since the dream of my dad hitting me with a fly swatter

2. [+164, -1] I still can't forget the dream of fighting with Chun Myung Hoon in a school hallway. We were grabbing each other's hair

3. [+132, -1] Minguk was in my dream ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We went to a water park together

4. [+101, -0] The legendary EXO nightmare

사용자첨부이미지

"I was disabled, and EXO kids were volunteering for me. I pooped and Tao said, "please don't poop~ Please~" Suho scolded Tao and cleaned up my poop. Kyungsoo grabbed the tissue silently."


5. [+87, -0] My dream was... dirty and disgusting. I had to poop really bad so I ran into a washroom and pooped. Someone in the next toilet was also pooping with big sounds. I bluntly said, "ah it fucking smells..." I left the toilet and Yeon Min Jung walked out of the next toilet. She had the blankest face and said, "the smell is from your philtrum." I woke up and my back was sweating. The dream was too vivid. The smell and the sounds were way too vivid...

6. [+70, -0] 6 members of Beast were stepping on me

7. [+60, -1] It's random but the toilet got stuck after I pooped. I was frustrated and SHINee Key popped out of nowhere. He was like, "the ultimate Key!" and went into the toilet. The other 4 members were dancing Ring Ding Dong and Onew slapped my nose and said, "poop!" And then I woke up

8. [+54, -0] 2PM looked around my house and told me to cheer up

9. [+53, -11] EXO were doing the tree dance for me and they ended up fighting ㅋㅋ Tao said to Jongdae, "that's not it!!!" and Baekhyun imitated Tao. Tao cried ㅋㅋ Kyungsoo looked at them like "wtf" and Joonmyun comforted Tao ㅋㅋ And I was watching them in the front ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+51, -1] It's not a celebrity but I had a date with Inuyasha in a dream

11. [+49, -0] I'm not a fan of Henry but he was in my dream. I asked him out and he said, "oh no no" and ran away ㅋㅋ

12. [+40, -0] I was eating ddukbokki and bingsu with Krystal. Krystal burped and the burp was like a dragon's growl. I was surprised and asked what she was doing. And then I woke up

13. [+37, -0] I read this before. Someone was dreaming about Song Joongki. She was hugging him and they parted with fluttered hearts. Song Joongki grabbed her armpit hair and said, "you have more hair than me ^^" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+35, -0] ㅋㅋ I know this story. Someone asked out Chen in a dream. Chen refused, had a seizure and ate the grasshoppers on the ground ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He must've really hated it

15. [+33, -0] I used to be a fan of CNBLUE Yonghwa. We were dating in my dream. He was lying down on my lap and he said I stinkㅋㅋㅋㅋ I stopped being a fan since then ㅠㅠㅋㅋ It's so funny

16. [+32, -0] Gong Yoo was in my dream. He turned into a phoenix and flew away

17. [+32, -1] SHINee Minho hurriedly ran into my house and asked breathlessly, "do you want to buy this phone?" with a phone in his hand ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

18. [+32, -0] Jinwoon wore rubber gloves and cleaned the bathroom in my house

19. [+26, -0] Psy was caressing my breasts... Hah...

20. [+20, -0] I was kissing Yunho but he didn't have a tongue

21. [+10, -0] Suho was in my dream. He slapped me and said, "get lost, you fucking bitch" ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why are you doing this to me, Suho ㅠㅠㅠ

22. [+7, -0] When I was in middle school, I had a dream of going to a Bigbang concert. TOP grabbed my hand, went up to the stage, and strangled me with the microphone



Back To Top