K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sojin's cleavage selca



Pann: What's the point of women's cleavage selca?





=


1. [+209, -11] There are so many boob attention seekers on Facebook ㅋㅋ The girls like Lee Jiyoo, Lee Jooyoung never post a picture that doesn't show their cleavage

2. [+182, -8] Hul Sojin... I never thought she was like this... She's the leader and the oldest in Girl's Day so I thought she was mature and careful...

3. [+179, -14] "Here's my cleavage. Pay me some attention."

4. [+136, -9] Boob pride

5. [+107, -5] I'm a girl but I also don't understand it. They're just attention seekers

6. [+93, -13] It looks so cheap. What the heck is she doing when she's 30?

7. [+80, -2] I'm a girl but I find it disgusting when guys post their shirtless selcas and when girls post their boob selcas. Just because you post a picture of your body, it doesn't mean that it'll make people horny

8. [+73, -1] These attention seekers on Facebook look the same so I can't distinguish them ㅋㅋ

9. [+66, -4] I already knew that Sojin wasn't a careful person but a cleavage selca is just no ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+62, -4] "Do you think my boob job went well?"



Back To Top