K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Moment of choice



Pann: What would you choose from the following two?




=


1. [+170, -6] Imagine how regretful and desperate you'd be if you try $100 million and fail. I'll just get $1 million and be satisfied

2. [+118, -40] The best reply is an idiot ㅋㅋ Keep pressing the green button is much more beneficial

3. [+86, -73] Press the red button for 10 times ㅋㅋ It never says I can only press once

4. [+63, -0] It's never gonna happen and yet we're being so serious...

5. [+32, -1] Of course I'd press red. I'll still be thankful with $1 million

6. [+31, -2] Greed is endless. Even if I press the red button, I'll still be greedy and think of pressing the green button for the rest of my life

7. [+30, -1] I'll press anything. Just bring me the buttons


Back To Top