K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idols with ash hair



Pann: Idols with ash hair





Block B PO



EXO Sehun



Bigbang G-Dragon



BTOB Sungjae (Ash blue)



Shinhwa Minwoo



Jaejoong (Ash blonde)


=


1. [+349, -248] Jaejoong beats all other kids


2. [+330, -105] Sehun's ash was really legendary...


3. [+308, -105] Hul Jaejoong is so handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I got so shocked as I was scrolling down


4. [+88, -22] Sehun-ah, please go with the hairstyle again ㅠㅠ Please


5. [+87, -39] Jaejoong is a top idol visual... Honestly, you can't even compare. I saw him in real life and I was speechless. His nose was tall and he had such pale skin. I thought he was rice cake. But he was quite short and he had a big head. But he was so handsome and so skinny


6. [+77, -100] "Jaejoong beats everyone" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ TVXQ fangirls have no solution


7. [+76, -19] Omo I got a heart attack at Jaejoong



Back To Top