K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

A post that will make you feel old



Pann: A post that will make you feel old




Tell Me - Wonder Girls / 8 years ago




Haru Haru - Bigbang / 7 years ago




Loner - CNBLUE / 5 years ago




Good Day - IU / 5 years ago




Be Mine - Infinite / 4 years ago




Gangnam Style - Psy / 3 years ago




Rustic Period / 13 years ago




Lovers in Paris / 11 years ago


My Name Is Kim Sam Soon / 10 years ago


Coffee Prince / 8 years ago


Secret Garden / 4 years ago


=


1. [+131, -5] I got shocked at Haru Haru and Be Mine ㅠㅠ

2. [+115, -8] I felt backstabbed at Be Mine and Gangnam Style. Crazy...

3. [+76, -1] I remember feeling bad for an actor in Coffee Prince because he had potentials to get popular but he died. It's Lee Eon in that poster... If he debuted as a model, he would've been a role model of models advancing to the entertainment industry

4. [+38, -9] Be Mine... When I had school trips, the students only sang this song

5. [+33, -0] Woah... IU's Good Day is 5 years ago. I did get freaking old

6. [+25, -0] What? Be Mine was 4 years ago? What have I been doing when Infinite has been growing?

7. [+22, -0] Good Day is 5 years ago... 5 fucking years...

8. [+20, -0] There are a lot of good songs ㅋㅋ Haru Haru, Loner, and Be Mine ㅠㅠ When I was in high school, my friends used to sing those songs only


Back To Top