K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Chicken = penis in Chinese and Korean



Pann: Do you guys know what a chicken is in Chinese? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Chicken = 炸鸡 zhájī "jaji"

'Jaji' means penis in Korean


=


1. [+179, -6] Why are you guys laughing? I really don't understand ^^

2. [+162, -7] I'm craving for a jaji, fuck

3. [+76, -3] I understand why people are laughing at it. I'm corrupted

4. [+32, -0] My friend lived in Japan and came to Korea. When Adidas jersey was popular, she went to a shop and asked the worker, "ajusshi, do you have jaji?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was so flustered and was like "sorry? Sorry?" ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+29, -0] Jaji for the night!

6. [+28, -1] Do you guys know? In Russian, a lighter is зажигалка "jajigalga" (should a penis go)... cough...

7. [+22, -0] Chinese people must be giggling and saying, "hey, jaji is chicken but in Korea, it's a penis" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -0] In North Korea, a light bulb is "boolal" (testicles)

9. [+18, -0] I love jaji

10. [+12, -1] In Chinese, seasoned chicken is called "bbanja" (the one who sucked it)


Back To Top