Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan comments on Sean's $3.5 million donation, "do you have any money left?"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+649, -56] If someone donates $3.5 million and they're a celebrity, then you don't have to worry. But it's amazing how he donated $3.5 million. I should learn from him ㅋㅋ Sean also seemed like a kind and innocent person on Totoga
2. [+551, -67] I feel this with every article - they're desperate to ruin Zhang Yuan
3. [+424, -35] YG is running a lot of businesses, including clubs, bars, fashion, properties, cafes and etc. He's a director, of course he would earn a ton. Sean and Jung Hye Young also run their own fashion business
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Sam Okyere disses Jun Hyun Moo, "you were handsome when you were still young"
Source: TV Report via Naver
"You were handsome when you were still young" was an indirect diss indicating that Jun Hyun Moo is old.
1. [+2778, -82] Sam Okyere looks like Will Smith... And Jun Hyun Moo looks like a shih tzu
2. [+2007, -29] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shih tzu
3. [+1993, -30] Jun Hyun Moo is everyone's target ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way he reacts to them is so funny ㅋㅋ
Article: [Yesterday TV] 'Abnormal Summit' Sean, a donating angel who shines... Even the discussion was warm
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+589, -18] As I was watching it, I was so happy and thankful to have someone like him in our country
2. [+495, -15] Sean! He's an amazing angel who donates... He's also a great father, there are a lot of things we can learn from him. He's also kind by heart
3. [+377, -12] He's so perfect... He volunteers a lot and is great at parenting
Instiz: New permanent panelists on Abnormal Summit
Yoo Se Yoon posted a picture of the show script (as a penis joke), and netizens spotted Ilya and Blair's names on it.
- Hul, Blair!!!! My two favorites. I'm so happy
- So Australian Daniel is definitely not going to come back?
- He deleted this post afterwards ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's the point when it's all spread already
- I'm sorry for having inappropriate thoughts
- But I liked Alvaro ㅠㅠ
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for the spoiler, Secretary General