K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Naeun's debatable visual



Pann: Naeun is not considered pretty?




=


1. [+205, -35] She's pretty but not pretty enough to be a top visual

2. [+160, -31] I think she's the prettiest member in Apink

3. [+97, -64] I don't save any pictures except my bias but Naeun is the only idol I save ㅋㅋ She looks like a doll in this

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+63, -35] I'm non-fan but honestly, Naeun has a good face, good body, and everything. She's my role model. Her personalities are also charming ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+44, -19] It's personal preferences but I think she's pretty

6. [+44, -23] She's not a goddess or a top visual but she has her unique charm. If you find the charm, she'll look pretty. If you don't, you won't find her pretty. I'm not a fan and I used to think she's not pretty. But after this picture, I changed my thoughts ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+38, -9] Don't talk about how good she looks in real life ㅋㅋ Suzy and Sulli look the best irl. Naeun is pretty but she's pretty in an old-fashioned way. She's the prettiest one in Apink, though. But she's not a top visual or a goddess

8. [+34, -2] People would've called her pretty if Apink fans didn't try to put her on the same level as Yoona, Suzy, and Sulli



Back To Top