K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

"Almost paradise~"



Pann: This drama is seriously jjang




Japanese ver



=


1. [+127, -2] I liked Kim Bum more than Lee Minho

2. [+81, -3] I really loved Kim Soeun and Kim Bum... It was cringe-worthy but fun at the same time  ㅠㅠ Boys Over Flowers is just amazing

3. [+59, -1] Prince song...? Yeah~!

4. [+27, -1] I liked Kim Joon too much at a young age ㅋㅋ I cried because he had no lines ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All he said was, "yeah~!" "yep~" so I got frustrated and cried ㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -1] Doesn't Kim Soeun fits the name "Gaeul"?

6. [+21, -0] Secret Garden for me

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+21, -0] I'm not sure if it's one of the best dramas but it's true that Lee Minho was god's work. I got to know him because of BOF and a lot of people became fans of him!

8. [+20, -1] "Hey, I'm not Goo Joon Pyo!"

9. [+18, -0] I want to go back to the time

10. [+18, -1] Gaeul-yang...

11. [+15, -0] Woah the Japanese version is really daebak ㅋㅋ Those who didn't watch it must watch it... You'll finish the numerous seasons and films in 2 weeks

12. [+13, -0] Kim Bum was my favorite from F4 ㅋㅋ



Back To Top