K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Your favorite voice from male idols?



Pann: Out of the male idols, whose voice do you like the most?




=


1. [+191, -13] Kyuhyun, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Junhoe, DO, Onew

2. [+156, -66] DO... I'm non-fan but his voice is gold. It's low tone but it suits pop songs, mainstream songs, and everything...

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+141, -40] I'm an EXO-L but Infinite Sunggyu... In the recent song he released with Yoon Sang, he changed his singing style. I like Kim Sunggyu... <3

4. [+59, -11] Song Mino

5. [+54, -9] VIXX Ken, Leo, iKON Bobby, Junhoe, Beast Yoseob, Kikwang, Infinite Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo

6. [+52, -7] Kim Sunggyu, Suho, Yoseob ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Honey voices

7. [+47, -5] Onew, his voice is healing ㅠㅠ Everything about him is healing, including his smile and voice. It's not too fancy and it's not too high pitched so it calms my heart. I've never heard any voice like Onew's. He has a very pretty voice

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+46, -18] Jonhoe. His voice is husky and also clear

9. [+45, -5] Winner Song Mino

10. [+43, -6] Hoya for me. Not when he raps, but when he sings, it's so sweet... At last summer's concert, he sang a self-composed song and it was amazing. The same goes to other songs

11. [+42, -42] I think L also has a good voice. He sings a lot of Infinite's intros and whenever I listen to them, I think he has a good voice

12. [+39, -2] Junhoe and Mino

13. [+38, -3] The rapper in Winner



Back To Top