K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hani vs Ulzzang Yoo Hye Joo



Pann: Don't you think Yoo Hye Joo and Hani look alike?


Yoo Hye Joo






Hani






=


1. [+327, -52] What's important is that Hani gets a lot of cares as a celebrity but Yoo Hye Joo doesn't

2. [+286, -67] Honestly Yoo Hye Joo is prettier

3. [+148, -16] I'm not sure if their looks look similar but their auras are similar... They're innocently pretty

4. [+65, -30] Hani gets cares but Yoo Hye Joo is still prettier. Hani is pretty but her face looks a bit unnatural. Yoo Hye Joo looks innocent

5. [+46, -47] People are praising Yoo Hye Joo too much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You have to see the videos, not the pictures. You can tell that Yoo Hye Joo looks good in only pictures if you see her in Ulzzang Shidae. Hani is much prettier. Do you think celebrities are celebrities for no reason? Do you think people can become a goddess if they get cares? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+41, -6] Why are people still mentioning Ulzzang Shidae when it's years oldㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Hye Joo looks the exact same in real life. I saw her at a festival and she was so tall and skinny. I thought she was a doll. Look at how people are talking as if they've seen her irl ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+40, -43] I'm sure Yoo Hye Joo photoshops her pictures ㅋㅋ Hani got popular recently so I don't think she got much cares. I don't understand why people praise Yoo Hye Joo so much when she's not even a celebrity

8. [+40, -16] Only their hairstyles look similar. Yoo Hye Joo is a wall

9. [+34, -2] Honestly, I thought she was a new member when I watched the MV of Whoz That Girl

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+34, -5] I don't think she's at Hani's level

사용자첨부이미지


Back To Top