Pann: Their concept is really uncomfortable to look at
Girl group Year 7 Class 1 (video)
1. [+128, -4] Year 7 Class 1? What's with the group's name? Isn't this how the elders say their ages? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+117, -8] Look how they're trying to be sexier after EXID got popular through Facebook. Girl groups are not sluts. Why are they even promoting as a girl group? They're not doing this to sing, they're doing this to earn money. And in Year 7 Class 1, there's a member who's an iljin. There was a comment about them before. The victim said she was bullied and got her money taken
3. [+83, -2] A girl group who was stripped and untalented also came to my school. It was so embarrassing. They got off the stage and danced and spread their legs in front of the principle and the vice-principle. It was too much
4. [+57, -54] And you don't like male idols taking off their shirts, either, right?
5. [+39, -2] What's with the girl groups lately? SNSD became a legend with lollipops and singing gee gee gee gee. Wonder Girls became a legend with Sohee as wonder woman and singing tell me. But nowadays, the songs don't matter. It's all about being sexy. Young girls emphasizing their butts and lifting up their skirts. This is public porn, tsk tsk. How is this different from porns for people to watch? At some point, Korean girl groups started to have to strip to get popular. Girl's Day suddenly got popular after sexy concept when they were originally singing Twinkle Twinkle. AOA was a band but they got popular after Miniskirt. Stellar spills milk in their cleavage ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly I watched EXID's MV but I turned it off because it was too sexual. Don't cross the line... Don't they know how?
6. [+29, -2] Honestly, starting this year, girl groups are filming porns. When I was a student, SNSD, Wonder Girls, Miss A, and other groups all came in cute outfits. Their outfits weren't too short and the dances were on point. But now, they're in revealing outfits and doing sexual dances. They're gonna end up wearing only bikini in the future. I think they're aiming for sexy after the success of EXID and Girl's Day. From what I see, it's not sexy, it's being desperate on the stage. I was so shocked when I watched Hello Venus' stage on Inkigayo yesterday ㅋㅋㅋ Their skirts were short but their dances were emphasizing their butts and their undershorts were so short. Why are they doing this? I used to really like them... They're only trying to follow the trend. Girl groups shouldn't cross the line. Learn from Apink. They're constant with their concept. They look very good