K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Gongchan's handsomeness



Pann: Is Gongchan really handsome?





=


1. [+81, -5] When he was filming a music video with Mamamoo, Mamamoo called him a walking sculpture ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+65, -8] Omo, you caught him right ^^ Gongchan is handsome ㅠㅠ

3. [+63, -3] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please look at me <3

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+38, -2] His talent is not presentend well... I personally think Gongchan and Siwan are the handsomest. My personal preferences, of course

5. [+36, -3] B1A4 members are all handsome...

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+34, -2] They're handsome kids but I don't think they're getting the spotlight because they're from a small company...

7. [+33, -3] You have to see him in real life to feel his handsomeness

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+31, -2] I'm a Mamamoo fan. I was shocked when I saw him in a MV because he was so handsome... I always knew that he was handsome but I still got shocked



Back To Top