K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Christmas stories



Pann: What are you guys gonna do on Christmas?




=


1. [+134, -18] Of course you have to spend Christmas with your family. What lover, you ungrateful children. I'm gonna be with my mom

2. [+94, -11] I'm gonna fucking sleep at home. Why are you asking?

3. [+89, -2] I'm honestly going to sleep. I'll be staying in my room with the light turned off. Never mind the friends and everything... sobs

4. [+37, -1] I'm going to volunteer~ I feel bad for the children who are waiting for Santa... Wait for me, kids. I'll go with a lot of toys <3

5. [+35, -1] I'm honestly curious. Why are you guys having fun when it's Jesus' birthday? You don't do the same on Buddha's birthday. I swear I'm not being jealous of having a lover

6. [+27, -1] I don't have parents and I live with my grandmother. I'm going to spend the Christmas with my grandma again ㅎㅎ We always used to eat meat, chicken, and stuff on Christmas but not this time because she got a stomach surgery ㅠㅠ I have to spend this Christmas at a hospital but I'm very happy to have friends who are cheering for me ㅠㅠ I love you grandma and my friends Dahyun, Seyool, Jimin, and Hyunkyung!!

7. [+23, -0] Yesterday, I confessed my feelings to a guy that I've liked for two years. I got rejected. I'm very depressed

8. [+21, -0] I'm glad I don't have a boyfriend because I get to see Kevin ㅎㅎ

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+20, -0] I'm gonna get blessings at a church... Hallelujah

10. [+16, -0] I'm going to sleep now and wake up on the 26th



Back To Top