K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The mess of SBS Gayo Daejun + EXO



Pann: Summarizing 2014 Gayo Daejun with three pictures






=


1. [+293, -2] I heard that idols looked the happiest when they were on their way to home ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+252, -0] Kim Sunggyu, Nam Taehyun, Xiumin ㅋㅋㅋ You guys were yawning, too? I also did when watching TV ^^

3. [+242, -12] I felt so bad for Winner and BTOB... Winner had a sounding accident, terrible camera shots, and crappy stage. BTOB's screen time was just...

4. [+89, -4] I heard that all they did for Infinite was airing the pre-recorded stage, not an actual stage ㅋㅋ Why did the members and fansite admins have to stay until 12 ㅋㅋㅋ What the hell are you doing, SBS idiots?

5. [+84, -0] The funniest scene of Gayo Daejun: Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Kwangsoo's dance before the award. The only part where I laughed

6. [+80, -1] I even felt sorry for hating MAMAㅋㅋ MAMA was amazing compared to this

-


Pann: Account after watching 2014 SBS Gayo Daejun

1. [+146, -7] It's not related but Girl's Day's lip-sync was just no. Without Minah, they don't have anyone who can carry a song

2. [+138, -88] Lovelyz's lip-sync was very bothersome

3. [+76, -] I started watching it since the second part. All the boy groups who performed during the second part got their songs cut off. I think the last boy group got to sing the whole song, was it EXO? Anyways, most girl groups and boy groups got their songs cut off so I'm very pissed

4. [+62, -40] Congrats on your award, EXO <3 But the cameras were no no. Joonmyun was saying the award speech but it was filming Chanyeol so Chanyeol had to wave his hand to move the camera towards Joonmyun ㅡㅡ SBS better reflect

5. [+49, -46] I was pissed at EXO getting the award

6. [+45, -7] Am I the only one who was dumbfounded when 2PM got the award... Isn't Go Crazy a flop? Their stage was so biased, too

-


Pann: SBS Gayo Daejun EXO's lip-sync ㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+239, -30] Nowadays, EXO sings all live. They sang live at MAMA and Gayo Daejun. They got so much hate when lip-syncing but now that they're singing live, people are saying "of course singers should sing live" ㅋㅋㅋ What logic is this? Honestly, more than five idol teams lip-synced. You only look butthurt since you're only mentioning EXO

2. [+231, -39] They even sang live at MAMA ㅋㅋ Fans would know, they sounded different from the original track. Chanyeol's rap was personally better at live ㅠㅠ Please continue! <3

3. [+227, -24] It was live. I'm not a fan but I could tell that it was live. Are you blind or deaf?

-


Pann: The class of EXO-roaches still appears at Gayo Daejun








=


1. [+55, -1] As an EXO-L, I feel so embarrassed. I'd be really pissed if I was sitting there

2. [+55, -60] How come EXO never sings besides Baekhyun and Chen? ㅋㅋㅋ They never sing ㅋㅋ

3. [+53, -6] The comments seem crazy ㅋㅋ Those fans are at fault but the comments are saying that it's natural ㅋㅋ Do you think they'd take pictures of the standing fans if it was natural? It's because they stood when it was EXO's stage



Back To Top