K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Suzy cleans Lee Byung Hun's dirt



Pann: Suzy cleans Lee Byung Hun's poop



They put Suzy stickers on the top of Lee Byung Hun's face to sell the coffee


===


1. [+97, -18] Jjang

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+86, -1] It still doesn't cover the whole thing ㅋㅋ

3. [+81, -8] On a show, they did a blind test of Nescafe, Max and French Cafe and Nescafe was #1. The panelists all had menboong because they all thought Max would be #1 

4. [+47, -8] I heard that their profits started increasing after Suzy took the spot

5. [+38, -12] I'm a girl but when I see Suzy, I want to buy the product ㅋㅋ Maybe it's the reason why she keeps getting CF deals!

6. [+35, -51] It's random but that coffee tastes really bad

7. [+34, -3] I bought that coffee as soon as I tried it. It's delicious

8. [+31, -6] The coffee is delicious

9. [+30, -2] ㅋㅋㅋ They had to hurry up so they put stickers



Back To Top