K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Opinions on Apink's LUV comeback



Pann: What do you think of the title track this time?




===


1. [+84, -51] I really like it, the song is on repeat. I guess it's personal preferences

2. [+75, -26] I think they declined a bit after rising with NoNoNo and Mr Chu. The song gives off winter vibes but the chorus of the song is repetitive. The "I can't believe it~" part is repeated 4 times so it feels like they're singing one song for 4 times

3. [+71, -45] The song is catchy and good for me ㅋㅋ I think they also changed their concept successfully

4. [+41, -12] The song wouldn't even be on the chart if it was from a rookie group

5. [+35, -17] I really like it

6. [+28, -20] Naeun, don't sing ㅠㅠ I only want Eunji, Namjoo and Hayoung to sing. It was so cringe-worthy when I was listening to it... The chorus was repeated 4~5 times so I felt like I was only listening to the chorus... I'm a fan but this is just... burdensome

7. [+23, -2] Honestly, it feels like they're only singing "l,o,v,e love". I think the highlight part is not Naeun's but her part is more like the highlight. The outfit looks old-fashioned, the stylist seriously needs to be fired. I also don't understand why they did Bomi's hair like that. The song is sad overall but the choreography is not, so it looks awkward. They definitely suit a cute concept like NoNoNo

8. [+22, -8] They used to sing with smiles during Mr Chu and NoNoNo but now they're trying to sing a serious song. It's cringe-worthy

9. [+22, -1] It's good that they changed their concept but all I remember is "I can't believe it" and "l,o,v,e love"

10. [+20, -3] I get that it's a serious song but their faces... I thought Bomi was mad. They're trying to make serious and emotional faces but except for a few members, the rest of them look mad. Am I the only one who thinks so?



Back To Top