K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

GOT7 to have a comeback with a full album



Article: GOT7 to comeback with a 1st full album 'Identity' on the 18th... 'Mcountdown' comeback stage on the 20th




=====


1. [+66, -20] I'm cheering for them because of Jackson..

2. [+58, -15] Please do excessive media-play ㅠㅠ

3. [+47, -9] I thought it'd be a mini album, but it's a full album! I think they're really confident this time! Please work hard, JYP!

4. [+43, -8] They're ruining handsome kids with the hairstyles and clothes ㅠㅠㅠ What the hell is the stylist doing...

5. [+38, -12] I hope this group doesn't have a member that outshines the rest!

6. [+32, -9] Full albums from JYP are quite good

7. [+36, -13] I'm anticipating. I hope JYP does a successful shift of generations



Back To Top