K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.19] Discusses relationships + features Peru representative

(Just want to clarify, the reason why there are more articles of Zhang Yuan is because mostly, his articles get highly ranked & commented. He's mostly issued.)

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' South American rep Sam Levano appears, "Machu Picchu‎ is a place for school trips"



Sam Levano, Peru representative, Seoul University student studying mechanical engineering


=====


1. [+3094, -57] Woah the foreigners have such high education...

2. [+2762, -29] Machu Picchu is listed on some people's bucket list but for them, it's only a place for school trips ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1876, -29] School trips ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1202, -60] He's handsome

-


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan does a shocking seduction for Jang Yoon Joo... Shortens the space time




=====


1. [+4488, -94] ㅋㅋㅋ Z...zhang Yuan ㅋㅋㅋ Cute

2. [+3607, -61] Diriririri ah it's 4:30, my watch says 4:30, the clock says 4:30

3. [+3183, -78] Zhang Yuan, I hope you find a good woman! He was the best today

-


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan gets annoyed, "stop saying that Chinese people eat everything"




=====


1. [+379, -7] Look at his face, I think he's really pissed ㅋㅋ

2. [+316, -29] They eat everything except the desk legs!

3. [+265, -24] It's true, though... You can see all sorts of foods at markets in China...

-


Article: Jang Yoon Joo, "I'm a meat eater, I've only dated younger guys since I hit mid-20s" (Abnormal Summit)


기사 이미지


=====


1. [+211, -113] I guess I can't help but being a Korean. I don't find the show likable after kimigayo controversy...

2. [+156, -48] Zhang Yuan "your watch says 4:30PM? So does mine" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed so hard

3. [+110, -67] Enes is turning really rude. Zhang Yuan also has strong opinions but at least he has innocence



Back To Top