K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Divided opinions on Kim Woo Bin



Pann: Kim Woo Bin who makes our hearts fluttered







===


1. [+107, -137] Honestly, he's all about his body... He looks like a frog. The reason why he's a celebrity is because of his height

2. [+89, -14] I like Kim Woo Bin so much ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+62, -145] He's like a monster, gross

4. [+24, -4] I go crazy when I see the ad of Albamon...... Woo Bin-nim gets me a heart attack

5. [+21, -23] The only role he can pull off is a delinquent. Honestly, his face is too scary-looking and his acting is only of a delinquent

6. [+20, -2] Charming...<3

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+19, -2] He has an amazing body

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+17, -1] His body proportions are awesome. A lot of people point out his face but even though he's not typically handsome, his face is manly and unique. His model height of 187cm... I think his aura will be no joke irl. I envy him

9. [+15, -2] He's the type of celebrity who gets divided opinions. He's so handsome irl. Black hair suits him~

10. [+15, -0] His hairstyle is weird. It's like a bread hat... Who did your hair, oppa?

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top