K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

2AM's vocal talent



Article: 2AM's growth... Between idol and vocalist (interview)

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1239, -29] Their songs are good but the company doesn't promote them

2. [+982, -31] I'm not their fan but I like how their songs have emotions. They sing well

3. [+937, -24] That's correct. 2AM is between idols and vocalists

4. [+690, -26] I can see their growth with each comeback and interview. I want to see them as a group for a long time

5. [+642, -25] Cheering for 2AM <3

6. [+109, -13] They're like Nell in the past... Their talent is above a typical boy group but the company ignores them... Did JYP lose a sense in business... What's wrong with them...

7. [+75, -9] I think they're holding back their own ambition because they're kind. Their songs are still good after a while

8. [+74, -12] They're talented enough to succeed anywhere but the company doesn't promote them



Back To Top