K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

91'er visuals - Jinwoo & Irene



Pann: Uncommon 91'er idols







===


1. [+106, -12] I heard that you'll be speechless if you see Jinwoo in real life

2. [+102, -12] If you see Jinwoo in real life, you'll keep staring at him without a word. He's totally not a human.....

3. [+78, -7] I like them both so much ㅠㅠ Irene is very feminine and Jinwoo is just handsome ㅠㅠ

4. [+45, -0] Since when did Jinwoo get his nose done? This is his grad photo

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+35, -2] Since when was Jinwoo a human? He was a fairy since his birth

6. [+33, -1] I'm a non-fan. Usually, people think an idol is not talented if they're handsome. Just ignore them. He's really handsome though...

7. [+32, -0] Our Jinwoo <3

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+30, -0] I want people to stop calling Jinwoo untalented... They tell him to practice but they don't know how hard Jinwoo practices singing. He was improving during the survival show. I'm sure he'll keep getting better as he promotes

9. [+26, -0] You think an untalented person can sing with a guitar and with his members?! A handsome idol being untalented is a stereotype. People are so funny

10. [+24, -1] You shouldn't be speaking if you didn't see Jinwoo in real life... He's totally daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he was a doll. My jaw dropped open as soon as I saw him. I went to their fansign and I had a portable fan to give Mino. When I held Jinwoo's hand as I was making an eye contact, I covered my face with the fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His face is like a prince in a story... I really want to show his irl face, so handsome ㅠㅠ

11. [+22, -0] I saw Jinwoo at a fansign and I only stared at Jinwoo's eyes as I was sitting. I couldn't speak a word. Jinwoo looked at me and said it was burdensome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His cuteness beat my heart. I managed to tell him that I loved him and Jinwoo said "me too" as he was locking his fingers with mine ㅠㅠㅠ I was dying as a big fan. It's amazing how my heart didn't stop

12. [+22, -0] I became speechless when I saw Jinwoo irl

13. [+22, -5] Bae Joohyun ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


14. [+20, -6] Irene looks no joke irl. I saw both of them irl ㅋㅋ Their beauties are amazing

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top