K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Dating rumors of Lee Guk Joo & Bangtan Boys Jin



Pann: The idol Lee Guk Joo dated for more than 2 years who was 6 years younger than her





Q: "Are you currently in a relationship?"
A: "I broke up 7 months ago."
Q: "How long have you dated him?"
A: "For about 700 days? He was the first and the last."





Jo Se Ho: "It was shocking. He was tall, handsome and was obviously an idol trainee. He was even 6 years younger than her."
Lee Guk Joo: "We started parting away because he was busy for preparing his promotions. I dated him for 660 days and it was my first relationship. He still hasn't debuted yet."






Jin's album thanks to:



"100 scores on cooking, Joo Dang Dang Dang Guk Joo Guk Joo Guk Joo noona"




"Guk Joo noona whom I'm thankful for always staying by my side"




"Guk Joo noona whom I can't meet lately but is always together in my mind"


=====


1. [+235, -31] I think there won't be any benefits for getting this revealed. I think Lee Guk Joo was being considerate and said he still hasn't debuted. But Jin showed it too much and he mentioned in on the broadcast ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Guk Joo also mentioned it every time they talked about boyfriends. Anyways, that guy is Bangtan Boys Jin ㅋㅋ Only the fans have continuous menboong. Stop that... You're an idol ㅋㅋㅋ It's sad how people don't even recognize him ㅋㅋㅋ Hwaiting...

2. [+235, -29] Hul he's so handsome. I guess Lee Guk Joo is super charming

3. [+212, -28] Lee Guk Joo must have undeniable charms

4. [+110, -7] That's a rumor. Lee Guk Joo clarified on Taxi and she said he still hasn't debuted yet. Jin and Lee Guk Joo are just close friends

5. [+95, -3] Hul daebak... I knew Lee Guk Joo was very charming but she dated such a handsome guy for 2 years... Lee Guk Joo must be strikingly charming

6. [+73, -9] It's unexpected of Kim Seok Jin. I thought he would value women's looks because he's handsome but he looks for their personalities instead... He's a fine guy ㅠㅠㅠ But why am I crying ㅠㅠ

7. [+68, -3] Lee Guk Joo clarified on Taxi and said the idol she's close to is not the one. He's only a close friend of her

8. [+60, -3] Usually, if a person doesn't have good looks and a good body, they don't look confident and are easily fooled by men. But whenever I saw Lee Guk Joo on TV, she was always confident and had so much knowledge in dating... It was unexpected. She was confident of herself and she looked like she would never get carried away by others. She's such an amazing person... Even I've never dated a flower boy like him ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ


Back To Top