K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Block B Park Kyung tweets with Everland

(Everland is an amusement park in Korea)


Instiz: An idol who first talked to Everland




Park Kyung: "Reply, Everland"



Everland: "I can't type the keyboard because I'm having a heart attack..."



PK: "Who do you like the most from Block B? ^^"



E: "Park Kyung Park Kyung-nim. Goo goo ga ga goo goo ga ga!"



PK: "If you're not gonna say it's me, I'll be off to Lotte World and Seoul Land..."



PK: "Then instead of replying to my tweet, write a new tweet saying, 
"Block B Park Kyung jjang jjang man"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"



E: "Block B Park Kyung jjang jjang man"



E: "I...I did!"


=====


- What is he doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So random

- Why does Everland keep replying to him though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They're both cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Everland-nim is too cute

- Everland also replied to my tweet, too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Back To Top